What, exactly, are all the skeletons fighting about?
Did somebody assassinate Archduke Femurdinand?
When I read this I put my phone down, walked out of the room, then sat at my kitchen table reevaluating the life choices I’ve made that led me to this moment.
are you a busy college student in need of a cheap, quick lunch on the go?
well then this is for you, friend.
what you need:
- instant ramen block (usually about 29 cents USD each)
- parsley flakes (optional)
- any veggies you may want to add (i recommend green onion, but this is optional, i didn’t use any veggies in mine because i didn’t have any)
- mason jar (the smallest size u can find around ur house)
- a microwave (if your school doesn’t have them you could add the boiling water the day before and just eat them cold but that’s kind of gross i like them warm)
- a microwave safe cup for your water (schools usually offer u paper cups but if not just take one with u and chuck it after you’re done)
- a fork to eat your food with (most schools also offer this for free)
i did all of this the night before, because i have no time to fix much of anything for lunch in the morning.
step 1: add your seasonings and veggies to the bottom (i don’t have any veggies rn)
step 2: break up your noodles and add them to the top (leave room for water. the jar i used was really small so it only held a half a block of ramen)
step 3: seal up with the lid and stash in your bag for when u get to lunch time!
like i said before, your school should offer u paper cups or something but if they dont, they’re really cheap at the dollar store. u get like 20 for $1 or something.
get some water from a drinking fountain and microwave it until it boils, then just pour it into your jar (carefully!!!) and seal up and stash it back in your bag to eat in class! or eat it right away (let it cool)! also make sure your jar is properly sealed and spill proof before u do this, friends.
i tend to like my ramen very plain, but you could really add anything you want. also, if you have leftover noodles that didn’t fit in your jar, save them for another lunch and just crumble up a chicken bullion cube for the broth.
why does no one ever talk about what fire actually is like it’s not a solid, liquid or gas, it’s just kinda there
this is one of the things that have mindfucked me since forever
like what is it
I asked my chemistry teacher this the other day and he said it’s technically a gas but then he whispered that it’s actually not and scientists just don’t want to admit that they have no fucking clue
my chemistry teacher’s great